OPTIC AND SILENCER NOT INCLUDED
- CLEAR ANODIZED M16 SPEC RECEIVER SET WITH A CERAKOTE FINISH
- BARREL: 300 BLK, 7 INCH, 1:5 TWIST
- MUZZLE: 25° TAPERED SHOULDER, 5/8-24 THREAD
- MUZZLE DEVICE: CHERRY BOMB MUZZLE BRAKE
- GAS SYSTEM: PISTOL LENGTH, ADJUSTABLE GAS BLOCK
- TRIGGER: SINGLE STAGE
- CUSTOM 6-POSITION SBA3 PISTOL STABILIZING BRACE
- CLEAR ANODIZED 6 INCH M-LOK HANDGUARD
- CLEAR ANODIZED CHARGING HANDLE
- 90° FIRE CONTROL SAFETY SELECTOR
- WEIGHT: 4 lbs 11 oz
- LENGTH: 22.25 IN - 25 IN
AND NOW, A WORD FROM RECOIL MAGAZINE ABOUT CLEAR ANODIZED FORGED RECEIVERS...
"Unlike billet receivers, forged receivers have impurities in the metallurgical content due to the forging process. Since no dye is added during anodizing, any imperfections or impurities in the metal are more readily seen through the clear anodization. Unfortunately, it’s something that cannot be avoided but is only cosmetic in nature. That’s why Krylon exists anyway…"
Adam Kraut - Recoil Magazine
Tentative Lead Time: 10 Months
THIS IS A PISTOL
The Fine Print:
NOTE: All third party accessories or components may be subject to change without notice.
Each state’s laws dictate what can or cannot be possessed in its own state. Some county’s within each state are different as well. Please contact your local ATF Field office with any ATF questions or concerns you may have. Q LLC reserves the right to use discretion when selling to each individual state.
* Your order will be canceled if we do not receive your dealer's FFL within 48 hours of order placement. Please send FFL to [email protected] If your dealer won't share their FFL with you, please ask them to send it to us on your behalf.