NOVEMBER 14, 2023- DECEMBER 1, 2023 SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 21 years of
age or older as of December 1, 2023, and who are legally eligible to acquire and possess the prize(s) in their state of residency. No person that, during the pendency of this sweepstakes and prior to its termination, is or otherwise becomes prohibited from possessing, acquiring, or transporting firearms or ammunition is eligible to enter or win this Sweepstakes. Employees of Q, LLC and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household are not eligible. Submissions are void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on November 14, 2023, and through 11:59pm (EST) on December 1, 2023, individuals can enter by purchasing any shirt available for sale on the Q, LLC website: www.liveqordie.com/apparel/. Each shirt purchase is equal to one entry. There are no limits on the number of entries made by each participant through the purchase of shirts. By purchasing a shirt, the purchaser (determined by billing information) is automatically entered.
4. To enter without purchase, a participant (also referred to as “entrant” herein) must draft a 30-page, single-spaced essay explaining why he or she deserves to receive the prize. Additionally, the current mailing address, phone number, and email address of the participant must be included on the first page of the essay. The participant must then mail the entry to Q, LLC, Attn: SWEEPSTAKES, 110 Venture Drive, Dover, NH 03820. The non-purchase submission must be received by 11:59 p.m. on December 1, 2023. One entry per non-purchase participant is permitted.
5. DRAWING: A random drawing for the prize(s) will be conducted within one week after the entry window expires (after December 1, 2023 at 11:59pm (EST). Any winning participant will be notified that he or she has won through the contact information provided at the time of shirt purchase.
6. Winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. No substitutions or cash alternatives will be permitted. Any winner will be announced publicly through social media and/or on YouTube. Winner agrees to the recording and public release of his/her voice, image, likeness, name, hometown, and prize information without further compensation or permissions. Winner must sign and return any required Affidavit(s) and Required Documents within 10 days of notification. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize. The return of any prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prizes are the responsibility of winner. Prizes will be fulfilled as inventory and production permit.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
(a) Entrants are responsible for their own reporting obligations, if applicable. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Winners may be issued an IRS 1099 Form for the value of the prize.
(b) As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, potential winner(s) may be required to complete, sign (where applicable), and submit an Affidavit and Required Documents which consist of:
(i) A notarized affidavit certifying eligibility and compliance with the rules contained herein, including a declaration of status as a person who is not prohibited form possessing firearms;
(ii) A true and correct IRS form W-9;
(iii) For a prize that constitutes a firearm, a copy of a licensed dealer’s
federal firearms license through whom the firearm will be transferred;
(iv) Any other documents required by law or regulation to effectuate the transfer of the prize;
(v) Proof of identity;
(vi) Execution of a release and consent to the use of his or her name,
hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation;
(vii) Any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by Q, LLC in its sole and absolute discretion; and
(viii) A release of liability.
(c) By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Q, LLC, in its absolute discretion, which shall be final in all matters.
(d) Acceptance of a prize specifically constitutes permission by participant to Q, LLC to use winner's name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold Q, LLC harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF
LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in Q, LLC’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Q, LLC’s reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this sweepstakes in an appropriate manner. Failure of Q, LLC to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
9. PRIZES: Prize may range in value from approximately $100 to $20,000. Prizes pictured or discussed in any online promotion are not necessarily the actual prizes. No substitution or transfer of any prize by a winner will be permitted. Q, LLC reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Q, LLC may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
10. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New Hampshire, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Dover, New Hampshire.
11. PRIVACY: Information collected from entrants will be used by Q, LLC for various purposes, including but not limited to, education and fundraising.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize winner, available after October 1, 2023 send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Q, LLC Attn: Sweepstakes, 110 Venture Drive, Dover, New Hampshire 03820.
13. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright 2023 by Q, LLC.