Plan-B™ by Q®
When your Omega is equipped with the Plan-B™ mount & Cherry Bomb™ muzzle brake by Q®, you can enjoy your silencer without worrying about launching it down range.
We accomplish this by utilizing tapers on both the Cherry Bomb™ and the Plan-B™ mount to provide a better lock-up due to an increased frictional surface. No shims, washers, latches, springs, gimmicks, or timing of the muzzle device required!
WEIGHT: 1.85 oz.
MATERIAL & COATING: Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel
MOUNT: Cherry Bomb Muzzle Brake (select a Cherry Bomb in the drop-down if you need one)
REQUIRED TOOLS: Uses the tools included with your Omega
COMPATIBLE: Omega 300, Harvester Big Bore 338, Hybrid
Please refer to your firearms safety manual before performing any maintenance on your own. Seek help from a qualified gunsmith if you don't know what the fuck you're are doing.
Cherry Bomb to Barrel
- Remove muzzle device from your barrel.
- Clean and degrease muzzle threads. Do not use steel tools for cleaning. We recommend using a piece of solvent-moistened Scotch-Brite™, or a brass or nylon brush.
- Using a 1/2 inch socket and a torque wrench, tighten Cherry Bomb clockwise to 20-30 ft-lbs. The use of Rocksett won't hurt either.
Plan-B™ mount to Omega
- Refer to the Omega manual to remove their stupid mount.
- Hand thread the Plan-B™ mount into the Omega. Take care not to cross thread it.
- Torque Plan-B™ mount into Omega to approx 35 ft-lbs (according to SilencerCo Manual) using the tools provided with your Omega.