OPTIC NOT INCLUDED
COMMON FEATURES & SPECS:
- CALIBER: 300 BLK
- CLEAR HARD COAT ANODIZED 7075 ALUMINUM RECEIVERS (shades of tan may vary)
- FREE FLOATING 6061 ALUMINUM M-LOK HANDGUARD (shades of gray (grey?) may vary)
- 70° SAFETY SELECTOR
- 2-POSITION COLLAPSIBLE PDW STOCK
- ADJUSTABLE, LOW-PROFILE GAS BLOCK
- MUZZLE: 5/8-24 THREADS, TAPERED MUZZLE
- TRIGGER: 2-STAGE
- AR CONTROLS
SHORT BARREL RIFLE w/ SILENCER
- WEIGHT: 5 lbs 6 oz
- LENGTH: 26 IN - 31 IN
- BARREL: 7 IN, 1:5 TWIST
- HANDGUARD: 12 INCH M-LOK
- MUZZLE: HB DIRECT THREAD SILENCER
HONEY BADGER SILENCER SPECS
This silencer is not for sale as a standalone product.
- LENGTH: 8.4 IN
- WEIGHT: 11.9 oz
- DIAMETER: 1.5 IN
- MATERIAL: 100% TITANIUM
- COATING: PVD
- MOUNT: DIRECT THREAD
Note: All third party accessories or components may be subject to change.
"How do you disassemble the Honey Badger silencer to clean it?"
Disassembling a centerfire, rifle caliber silencer is completely unnecessary. Even if using sub-sonic ammunition. Anyone who says otherwise is trying to sell you a lesser quality silencer of their own.
"What tools do I need to attach and remove this silencer?"
We're not going to nickel and dime you. Our Honey Badger silencer features standard 3/4 wrench flats on the front, and 7/8 wrench flats on the rear. You can find these tools at your local hardware store.
The Fine Print:
* All NFA Regulations apply. Each state’s laws dictate what can or cannot be possessed in its own state. Some county’s within each state are different as well. Please contact your local ATF Field office with any ATF questions or concerns you may have. Q LLC reserves the right to use discretion when selling to each individual state.
*** Your order will be canceled if we do not receive your dealer's FFL within 48 hours of order placement. Please send FFL to [email protected]. If your dealer won't share their FFL with you, please ask them to send it to us on your behalf.